Join our team!
• You can work as an important part of a dynamic team.
• You will gain hands-on experience with children with physical challenges.
• You will feel accomplished and appreciated, as you will enable us to provide the children with the 1:1 support they need; we simply couldn’t run our services without you!
• You can expand your knowledge and skill base to support you in your future.
• You will be an active member of the local community.
With Under 5s
Opportunities With Under 5s
Work alongside our qualified Conductors to support children and their parents to learn essential skills at the very earliest stage of the child’s life. Sessions are fun, playful and full of music and laughter.
Opportunities With 5-12s
Work as part of a team of volunteers, alongside our qualified Conductors, to support older children to develop their skills for living an independent life. Sessions are tailored to be relevant to children’s interests and needs and volunteers can share their own skills as well as learn new ones.
We offer structured placements for students who are interested in a career in healthcare, medicine, social care or education. If you are a student or a course leader please contact us for more information about how we can work together.
Nora is passionate about creating an accepting and equal environment wherever she goes. She graduated as a Conductor-nursery teacher at the Andras Peto Institute of Conductive Education and College for Conductor Training to become a Conductor in 2011. She also completed a Teacher of Inclusive Education master’s degree at Kodolanyi Janos University in 2015.
Nora joined the Whoopsadaisy team in August 2018 and since than she has been working towards creating an inclusive community and has developed the 5-12s services as well as Whoopsadaisy’s volunteer programme.
In her free time, she loves visiting historical places all across the country with her husband.